Currently @ the Newton Smith house,
The kids started school, they are enjoying 2nd (Amira) & 4th (Richard) Grades, They both like their teachers a lot (always a plus).
Richard turned 9, Amira got her ears peirced, she keeps saying "I will be 8 before Richard turns 10." I just smile and agree, silly kid. She is excited to be baptized, looking to be the first part of dec.
The kids started school, they are enjoying 2nd (Amira) & 4th (Richard) Grades, They both like their teachers a lot (always a plus).
Richard turned 9, Amira got her ears peirced, she keeps saying "I will be 8 before Richard turns 10." I just smile and agree, silly kid. She is excited to be baptized, looking to be the first part of dec.
Richard is excited to finally help me scrapbook the pics from his baptism (I am a bit behind, lol)

4 comments:
Your place looks great! I love the view and the nice big house. That's great that the kids are close to both of you now. This will be nice to stay connected!
That is exciting that Amira got her ears pierced!! I can't believe they are in 2nd and 4th grade already! My how time flies!
wow, richard looks so much like reid to me! i just saw that photo of the kids with the pumpkins and they look so much the same!
I just saw the picture of the kids with the pumpkins. What a fun picture! Caylin likes to help with cooking and things also, but won't eat much of anything!
Post a Comment