I got to meet my new nephew yesterday, and I could not help but think how captivating babies are! So here are some pictures of my two sweet new babies, Preston & Kaitlyn. They are so Precious & its obvious how much Heavenly Father Loves them! They have so much love surrounding them! And bring so much Joy!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Enamored
I got to meet my new nephew yesterday, and I could not help but think how captivating babies are! So here are some pictures of my two sweet new babies, Preston & Kaitlyn. They are so Precious & its obvious how much Heavenly Father Loves them! They have so much love surrounding them! And bring so much Joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snikkers & Nephi
Reids cat & bird~ this cat is way too funny, we have pics of her with our Rotty~laying on the same bed
Optmous Prime
Great Grandpa & Amira
@ Thanksgiving time-Amira is always interested in learning new things-& Really enjoys learning the things that her Great Grampa teaches her-He taught her how to loom hats, and now he is showing her crossword puzzles.
Richard & Great Grandpa
Richard has to show off his toy-He bought it with hard earned money:)
Horses @ Grandpa's
Rowena & the girls
Father & Daughter
So very Beautiful!

3 comments:
very cute!!
They are very cute. We got to meet Preston last week.
Yes they are adorable, we haven't met Kaitlyn but we got to meet Preston he is adorable and Melinda and Russel are such doting parents
Lisa
Post a Comment